No Fail Steak Recipe From the Cross Bar C Kitchen
Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone. Today, we are sharing a secret family recipe for steaks. (Just kidding! Please share with all of your friends!)
All you need is this recipe, a few simple ingredients, and your favorite steak from our premium beef inventory!
No Fail Steak Recipe
Cross Bar C DeRidder Steak of Choice
Salt & Pepper
Seasoning of choice
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Pat your steaks dry and season with salt, pepper and any other seasoning of choice.
3. Heat olive oil in a black iron skillet until you see smoke.
4. Carefully lay your steak in the skillet and without disturbing flip after 2 minutes.
5. Once flipped, cook for an additional 2 minutes.
6. Next, put the skillet in pre-heated oven for 3-4 minutes.
7. Remove skillet and let steaks rest for 5-10 minutes.
8. Slice and serve!
9. Take a picture! We love to see how you are serving your Cross Bar C DeRidder steaks. If you try this recipe, let us know what you think by clicking here to leave us a review.
Come by our weekly markets to pick up a Cross Bar C steak or any of our other customer favorites! Click here for more information on where to find us!