Roasted Beef Bone Marrow From the Cross Bar C Kitchen
Bones. Bones. Did you know that we sell bones?
Many times our customers are at a loss with how to use our beef bones. This product is full of collagen, which improves the health and strength of bones and skin and also taste delicious.
Today, we are posting a recipe that we share quite frequently with our market customers. Roasting and serving beef bone marrow is very simple and yields an impressive appetizer.
Beef Bone Marrow
4 Cross Bar C canoe cut beef marrow bones
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
1 tsp sea salt flakes
Fresh Herbs of choice
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Place the bones on a foil lined baking sheet with the flat side facing up.
3. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast for about 15-25 minutes depending on bone size and how much marrow they contain.
5. Remove from the oven when the marrow starts to gently bubble on the surface.
6. Sprinkle with fresh herbs (thyme or parsley).
7. Serve with a baguette, pita chips or tortilla chips.
Come by our weekly markets to pick up a Cross Bar C canoe bones or any of our other customer favorites!
If you try this recipe, let us know what you think.
If you love our products, click here to leave us a review.
Click here for more information on where to find us!